Our hunts are all custom made to suit you and your hunt requirements. The general process is to enquire via email and let us know as much information as possible about what species you’d like to hunt, the time of year you are wishing to hunt, access requirements (helicopter for access or backpack in), How many hunters are planning on travelling to New Zealand etc.. The more information the better, we will then come back to you with some options that might suit you.
Included on our hunts unless otherwise specified are.
- Airport pick up and drop off’s (Christchurch or Queenstown)
- Food for the duration of the hunt
- Rifle, tent hire and any other gear you may require
- Trophy prep
- 4×4 transport thought the hunt with our guide
- Accommodation in our cabins if required before and after the hunt
What’s not included
- Taxidermy and shipping fees
- Flights to and from New Zealand
- Helicopter fees are often a separate charge depending on the hunt
- Meals at restaurants or cafes
- Motel or hotel accommodation
Few examples of popular hunt packages that can be done between Feb – July.
Note : The hunts below are ideal for 2 hunters 1 guide.
- 5 Day Red Stag Hunt (Private Land) P.O.A
- 7 Day Wilderness Red Stag Hunt (Public land) P.O.A
- 7 Day Chamois buck (Public land) P.O.A
- 7 Day Bull Tahr hunt (Public land) P.O.A
- 10 Day Red Stag and Chamois Combo
- 10 Day Bull Tahr and Chamois Combo